Informative weekly podcast for dental practices.
This week’s topic:
PPP Update with Megan Mortimer, ADA Congressional Lobbyist and Allen Schiff, CPA, ADCPA President
Today, Art visits with two people who have been very instrumental in helping dentists across the country through the COVID-19 Pandemic:
- Megan Mortimer, Congressional Lobbyist for the American Dental Association
- Allen Schiff, President of the Academy of Dental CPAs
Megan provides an update on how Congress is attempting to add funds to the PPP:
- A timeline
- What the ADA is doing to advocate for dentists in Washington D.C
- Valuable resources dentists can access through the ADA
Art, Megan and Allen also discuss:
- Updates to the SBA regulations
- Strategies dentists need to consider once they receive the money
- How the money should be spent
- How to account for the funds
- How the government forgiveness works
This is a very informative, insightful, and timely episode to help dentists navigate these challenging times.
This podcast sponsored by:
Crosstex International, now a proud member of HuFriedyGroup, and a recognized leader for its portfolio of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), Dental Unit Waterline Treatments, Chemistries, Sterilization, Preventives, Nitrous-Oxide Equipment, and Single-use Disposables products.
The best way to listen to podcasts is to subscribe. By subscribing, you will receive a notification when a new episode is available. New episodes will be published weekly and will be automatically downloaded to your mobile device or computer.