Dunkirk, MD General Dental Practice Now Hiring Associate Dentist with Buy-In Opportunity.
General Dental Practice seeking an Associate: Dunkirk, MD. Highly skilled and motivated General Dentist needed as an Associate to join a successful, high-end General Dental Practice located in Dunkirk, Maryland. The ideal associate would demonstrate a passion for dentistry and patient care, contagious energy, a willingness to learn and grow and at least 2-3 years of clinical experience. The ideal Associate is able to perform one appointment Endo, post and crown prep; as well as both simple and surgical extractions. Buy-In Opportunity Available. Please send Resume and Salary History to: Allen Schiff firstname.lastname@example.org .
General Dentist Position
ADA Job Posting Job Description
We are searching for a positive, collaborative and team-oriented dentist to join our thriving private practice. We are located in a quiet and affluent area south of the Washington, D.C. metro area. Calvert County is the 13th wealthiest county in the United States. We enjoy a shortened work week because we maximize our time to the fullest. The right fit for us is a person that enjoys learning and being part of a team with a positive outlook and the desire to deliver a wide variety of care. The ideal candidate is an expert multi-tasker, a patient person, and has a great sense of humor!
Our practice utilizes the latest CEREC technology and we are Waterlase certified. We have three hygienists that are Biolase certified, hold RDH certification and provide comprehensive perio care. We have a positive front desk team that works hard to fill your schedule. Our dental assistants are knowledgeable, efficient and are Expanded Function certified. We have an in-house marketing person and believe strongly that efficient marketing is money well spent.
You must enjoy working with people and believe in an oral/whole health philosophy. A compassionate and patient bedside manner is imperative due to a large number of pediatric, geriatric and phobic patients. We are not just a general dental practice, but a family dental practice.
We work Monday through Thursday, half days every other Friday, and we are closed on the weekends. The dentists are on-call over the weekend. We are seeking an associate that has a minimum of two years of clinical experience, in addition to completing a residency.
We are a general dentistry practice that offers care in the following areas: cosmetics, pediatrics, limited perio and endo, orthodontics, implants, dentures and TMJ therapy. In addition to being team oriented, we are goal oriented. As a team, there is a strong focus on efficiency and cost-consciousness without compromising superior dental care and materials. Our charts are paperless and our software is efficient.
We believe strongly in community and giving back to the people that have given us so much. If you believe in family and community, you will fit right in. If you have children, it will be an easy transition for them…the area is friendly, the schools are excellent and crime is low. Calvert County’s history is rich, dating back to 1652. Calvert County is surrounded by water, and the outdoor activities are endless. Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia and Annapolis, MD are a short 35 minute drive away.
The ideal candidate will come to us with the following:
- A long-term vision for success with this practice
- D or D.D.S
- The desire for future partnership buy-in
- Open-minded, flexible and positive attitude with a focus on teamwork and collaboration in a fast-paced environment
- Superior attention to detail
- Professional manner and appearance at all times
- Uncompromising patient care and bedside manner
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and make adjustment as needed
- Compassion for patients, parents and team
- Must love working with children
- Experience in patient evaluation for treatment planning and follow-through
- Experience in restorations, basic and surgical extractions, crowns & bridge, molar root canals and dentures
- Ability to work with dental labs and refer to our network of specialists in oral surgery, ortho, endo, pedo and perio
- Participate in community events sponsored by the practice
- Participate in continuing education and team meetings
- Assumes additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed
- Preferred experience: nitrous, CEREC, Waterlase, orthodontics, Patterson Eagle Soft software or willingness to learn
- Degree from accredited dental school
- CPR Certification (current before start date)
- NPI Provider Number (in place before start date)
- DEA Number (application submitted before start date)
- Malpractice Insurance (in place before start date)
$10,000 signing bonus
No practice management experience necessary. We have a solid team in place that works hard to fill your schedule and support your goals. The practice works as a whole to help you succeed. We are an incentive based practice. Your salary is based upon collections.
- Health and Vision benefits
- Shortened work week
- No “shirt & tie” – we are casual and wear scrubs
- Competitive compensation
- Work/life balance
- CE allowance